How Can I be a Mediator?
- Sign up as a Mediator by clicking on the appropriate tab (e.g. Become a Mediator).
- Complete your profile. It will save automatically. You can also update your profile at any time you want.
- Select your membership package and pay the small fee. There are three months ($4.99), six months ($8.99), and one year ($14.99) membership packages. When your membership package expires, simply renew. Sometimes we may have free promotions!
- As soon as you make the payment, your profile will be become visible to Mediation Seekers.
- Check your emails frequently (including the junk box). Mediation Seekers will be contacting you at any time.
- When a Mediation Seeker contacts you, discuss the terms of your service and reach an agreement on the payment.
- Start mediating—help the Mediation Seeker resolve the conflict and regain happiness.
- Get paid by the Mediation Seeker.
How Can I Find a Mediator?
- You don’t need to create an account or login in order to find a Mediator.
- Simply search Mediator profiles by clicking one of the search tabs (e.g. “Seek Mediator”).
- Review the profiles of any Mediator you are interested in. You can see the complete profiles of the Mediators.
- If you find a Mediator you want to contact, then register as a Mediation Seeker and pay the small one-time fee ($4.99). Sometimes we have free promotions!
- As soon you pay, you will be able to see the emails and phone numbers of all the Mediators for seven days starting from the time you make the payment.
- Select your favorite Mediators. You can select as many Mediators as you want.
- Write down and save the emails and phone numbers of all the Mediators you want to contact.
- Contact the Mediators you like to negotiate the terms and conditions under which they will mediate for you. Some Mediators may offer their service for free. Mediators sets their own prices anywhere between $0 to $99. You can contact as many Mediators as you want. You will contact them through your preferred email, phone number, or social media address.
- Select the best Mediator for your situation and follow the terms you agreed with the person.
- End the mediation service whenever you want.
- Rate the Mediator and post your review.
CHOOSE A MEDIATOR